Participants are selected on a first come first served basis if the following criteria are satisfied:
- Working primarily in the charity or not-for-profit sector
- Being able to attend the full session
- Some relevant experience, including fundraising, campaigning, volunteering, digital communications and work within the campaign sector
- Participation is only confirmed upon full receipt of the fees
- Each organisation is initially limited to two participants (this can be extended if capacity allows)
- Interested participants apply by initial deadline
- Applicants informed if they are offered a spot or if they are on the wait list
- Those offered a spot have 15 days to pay (payment must be received within 15 days)
- Those on the wait list will be offered a spot as they become available
- Participation is confirmed upon receipt of fee
What is covered by theEVENT FEE?
- Attendance from 10am - 4pm
- The meeting rooms and facilities
- Vegan or vegetarian lunch
- Coffee and Snacks during the breaks
VAT is not included in the stated prices
Your details will be used:
At any time you can ask for any of these uses to not apply to you and/or can remove yourself from any email list in which you are included.
- To assess your application for attendance
- For Applicants: Saved as a record of who applied For
- Participants: Used for essential communication pre and post event leading up to and immediately following the event
- Participants name and organisation will be provided to the venue reception to facilitate entry to the venue
- Participants may opt-out of appearing in any photographs at the event simply by informing event organiser
- Participants agree that any photos, video or audio in which they appear and taken can be used and distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales license.
- If you opt-in to continue to hear from more onion via email, we may from time to time send you reports, event invites or other information and marketing emails.
How your details will not be used:
- Your details will not be sold, traded or otherwise distributed to others other than is specifically outlined above
- You won't be added to any email list without having specifically opted-in for it.
Fee Subsidy Criteria
To broaden access and increase the diversity of participants we may offer a reduced participation fee to applicants from small organisations, or grassroots campaigners. Any reduced fee is at the organiser's discretion, and will only be possible once we reach a certain level of paying participants.
Feeterms & conditions
- Fees due in full 15 days from the date of issue or by the day before the event - whichever comes first. The organising fee rate is only valid for these 15 days after which a new invoice may be issued if the organising fee has increased.
- Participation is only confirmed upon receipt of the fee following a offer to attend (and assuming the participation offer hasn't been withdrawn due to late payment of fees)
- Payments are only accepted via bank transfer
- There are no discounts or refunds for only attending part of the event.
Cancellations and Refunds
- If cancelled more than 30 days in advance: 100% Refund
- If cancelled 14-29 days in advance: 0% refund, unless another person can be found to attend at the same fee level, in which case 75% refund
- If cancelled less than 14 days in advance: 0% refund unless another person can be found to attend at the same fee level, in which case 50% Refund.
- 0% Refund:If a registered participant does not show up at the event