Who is more onion?
More onion is a digital mobilisation agency. We support leading non-profits with campaigning, fundraising and technology. Our teams are based in Vienna, London, and Berlin work with some of the biggest (and smallest) non-profits on the planet.
An important part of our work is our tool for campaigning and fundraising "Campaignion!". That's why we're looking at hiring a new staff member for our support team!
Is this for you?
We are looking for a new team member (25h per week) for our technical support team. The tasks are a mix of things but the focus is on identifying and fixing technical problems.
In case our clients need help or want to report an issue they send an email. It's your job to analyse the problem, fix it or delegate it to someone in our team. But most of the time clients just have a question about the tools or asking for the best way to meet a particular challenge.
We usually get about 10 requests a day but the number of touchpoints is much higher. In most cases you will have to ask follow up questions to narrow down what the client is looking for.
The salary will be between € 1,200 - € 1,400 gross (14 salaries / year) for 25 hours a week. The starting date for the job is some time between mid February and early April. As part of the job application process we might invite you to a training day.
What we Can offer
- Flexible working hours (as long as availability for clients is covered)
- You can choose to work from home 2 days a week
- A friendly international team who are experts at campaigning and web technology
- Fantastic clients who are grateful that you're there to help
- Many opportunities to learn new things, change role and grow with us
- A gross salary between € 1,200 - € 1,400 for 25 hours / week (14 salaries a year)
This job involves
- Responding to emails of clients (our main support channel)
- Analysing technical problems and either fixing them yourself or delegating them
- Management of support issues and keeping clients up to date about progress
- Inform clients about updates, new features or downtime
- Coordinate with colleagues in finance, dev, account management or sales
- Creating and updating documentation and articles in our help "knowledge base"
What we expect
- Excellent English communications, especially written communications
- Excited to work in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to find and fix bugs
- Experience with Drupal 7, PHP and front end (or very high motivation to learn)
- Ability to use the usual tools such as git, linux terminal and SSH
- You are polite and constructive, even if time lines are tight and requests seem challenging
- You know how to prioritise and delegate (or you're eager to learn)
- You're excited to learn new things